things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
have you ever had a weird sort of crush on one of your friends where you cant actually tell if its a crush or not??? do i want to kiss you?? do i just really enjoy being your friend????? who knows? not me
They will find time to spend with you, even if it’s 5 minutes out of the day. “Busy” or not.
It’s just not true.
If the trust is reciprocal, than you don’t need to talk every day. Sometimes people are busy. lives happen. Jobs happen. People happen. It’s harmful to friendships and relationships alike to uphold this sort of paradigm; if they care about you they will still care about you no matter how busy they are. And if you trust them you’ll know that they still care even if they can’t squeeze out some time for you.
new aesthetic: man covered in cacti, surrounded by confused police
I don’t understand this aesthetic.
neither do the police
this is supposed to be ironic but bo actually looks really good and it stresses me out a little: a photoset
Emile Hirsch as Jay Adams in Lords of Dogtown
Wet Megalomaniac Contest: we have a winner!